1. The trucking industry collects, on average, $650 billion in revenue each year. That is about 5 % of America's GDP.
2. There are about 3.5 million truck drivers in the United States.
3. The top transported goods in the United States are clothing, food, furniture and electrical and machinery equipment/goods.
4. The primary cause of trucking accidents is failure to stay in the lane.
5. In the United States there are over 200,000 female long haul drivers.
6. The majority of trucking companies in operation in the United States are small businesses.
7. The trucking industry is expected to grow by about 21% over the next ten years.
8. According to Career Builder, the mean national salary for truck drivers is $44,500.
9. With the clean diesel trucks that operate today, it would take 60 trucks to equal the exhaust emissions of one truck from 1988.
10.Our TRUCK and TRAILER repair shop that have Michelin truck tires Tacoma is an official Michelin dealer:)